Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pretty please with sugar on top

The best days for me are when I can take care of my own business without the interference of another. I guess it´s somekind of a sweet "freedom" after being used to consider another persons needs, etc, for such a long time (12 years. On and off.) and for not being tied to office hours.
And I totally and wholeheartedly enjoy this, taking my time without someone stressing me out or constantly asking me if I did this or that, etc.

What I do not enjoy though, is all that dissin´of my time. It´s like people think that just because I happen to work from my home, I have aaaall the time in the world and can gossip over a latte for hours, come play with their kids, move a lunch date around just because or help them with stuff whenever.
Probably I´m the only one to blame for this, for always taking care of stuff and not setting boundaries. And maybe I should shut up and not whine about this since I´m one of those annoying assholes who´s always and constantly late and diss other peoples time in that way. But guess what, things will have to change.
No more Ms Nice Girl and hopefully no more Ms Late Asshole.
It takes way too much energy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dopetastic Late Sweetness - Late Asshole pimpified!!! Schysst att du ska börja komma i tid! Jag uppskattar det verkligen! Som extremt punktlig människa (ja, arbetsskada) så vill jag ge dig lite tips:

*medans du väntar på tunnelbanan, ställ klockan efter en av klockorna på perrongen! Fröken ur, tvn och tidningen har fel!!

*ta tid på hur lång tid det tar för dig att ta dig från punkt a till b. Har man vanföreställningar om att det tar fem minuter att gå ner till station när det egentligen tar sex så missar man tåget med en väntande lillebror som följd.

*sluta upp med dumheten att ställa klockan före. Du vill väl veta vad klockan är, inte vad klockan kommer att vara? Senare ikväll kommer klockan att vara 20.23. Helt värdelös information!

Lycka till!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Gonzalita said...

Hela mitt liv är en vanföreställning. En illusion faktiskt.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home