Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Do you see what I see?

This painting by Norwegian paintor Edvard Munch just says it all, don´t you think?

Sometimes everything´s just too much to cope with, which in my case makes me want to scream to the whole world to go fuck itself. Just scream that out loud and shut the door. Leave it all outside. Then go to sleep and hopefully wake up to a better day and as a better person.

Anyhow. I guess I feel somewhat sick with it all because of exhaustion. I can´t complain, I´ve been social every single evening for about three weeks in a row now, guess you can´t demand to be on top when being that off.

I´ve had loads of fun though, and I´ve hung out with people I haven´t seen for ages or very seldom do see. Like Elin, Sylvia, M&M, Marie, Anna, Lisa. Lovely. Hopefully it won´t pass as much time before I get to see them again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Von Helvete said...

Chaos

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am here to stay. :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home