Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tosca + CSI Miami

Equals trashy cool. Even better when it´s my favourite part from Tosca; "E lucevano le stelle". Gives me goose bumps.

This afternoon and evening has consisted of :
- working and coughing
- lingerine fashion show, very french, very pretty
- goody bag with a suspicious teared up chocolate sachette, very strange, very CSI
- almost saw an accident happen, a bus seemed to have hit someone - now that´s CSI
- hung out with my fabulous, fantastic friend K, whose boyfriend and high school friend of ours, B, picked us up and drove me home. I love my friends.

Spent all afternoon and evening in my beige suede/gold court shoes. Love them. Bargain made in heaven. I might have some good karma after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

oh var tvungen att genast sätta på tosca :)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home