Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday day stress

Most Saturdays are all about the following for me:
- picking up stuff from the dry cleaner
- shopping gifts/beverages for whatever event or get together is going on Saturday evening or night
- shopping for essential stuff like cotton buds, nail polish remover or pantyhose
- recovering from whatever went on Friday night

Today was no exception. Tried to get up somewhat early, which didn´t succeed, so I had to get over to Söder in a rush to get my Dancing Cats earrings and then stress over to Dellos' for coffee before I turned into a total bitch. And since my local dry cleaner close at 2 pm, the latte was to go instead of to enjoy. But I got my gear that I almost had forgotten all about. That´s the nice thing about picking up stuff that´s been dry cleaned - it almost feels like after a shopping spree since I manage to forget all about the garments I've turned in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Von Helvete said...

to go instead of to enjoy,

classic!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home