Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Beware the Ides of March

Now, where IS spring?! It´s not here for sure, even though it´s sunny and lovely and I do regret I left my Dolce sunglasses at home.
And as I´m holding that thought another one creeps in - with spring coming up you´ve gotta look somewhat ok you know, cause it ain´t no fun looking like Miss Piggy in way too small dresses. I´d better hit the gym, I know.
The Boomerang has given me nice advice on how to make the best of a workout session, the only thing I´m lacking at the moment is discipline. ...where can I buy it?! E-bay?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyfan estoy enfermo... Moa har stuckit med Saga, men vi kallar henne Sara när hon är elak. Så nu är det bara Tjorvas som tar hand om mig... jävla shiit fan... läste ut änglar och demoner imorse. Så nu har jag börjat på en av de där deckarna du kom med.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home