Sunday, July 03, 2005

Lord have mercy!

Great, great show! Didn´t get to grab Mr Kravitz utterly fab behind, but hearing him perform "Again" made my weekend. Totally.

Also finished great book I got friday, fab and exciting story. Will have lunch with the writer cause I´m really curious about the story and I definitely want to hear more.
Check it out at the website www.lilith666.com , but be warned, if you prefer pink candy floss, lala-land and sweet chickflicks where the ugly duckling turns into a swan - it might not be something that´ll please you. But if you have a taste for everything brutto, sporcho e cattivo - you´ll be delighted.

Gotta sleep. Must take passport picture tomorrow and don´t want to look too plain and dull.
I guess one ex was right when saying: "The thing that would insult you most is if anyone told you that you´re dull and boring, isn´t it?"
Damn right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home