Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Morning latte

I just loooove beginning the day with a nice latte from my local cafeteria. That and listening to Ring P1 really makes my morning.

This second week after coming home from Spain has been accelerated too. Lots of job, but I totally enjoy it, as well as socializing. Yesterday I had dinner with Åsa Schwartz, the brilliant writer of Och fjättra Lilith i kedjor, that I´ve been going on about. We had great thai food, exchanged experiences of performance anxiety and how to get into a creative flow and I also updated her on the Henke-story (the bookcharacter she suggested I should date, haha).

Afterwards I just felt like sleeping but was good and worked a couple of hours with a brief break to see Footballers Wives. Have missed it and am sooo pissed because of that, cause I really like british drama. Footballers Wives IS a costume drama - only a more modern and trashy one, don´t you think?

Now, let´s go to work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home