Friday, August 05, 2005

Woman on the verge

In one of my favourite movies, "Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios" (Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown), gazpacho plays an essential part.
Hence, when I feel like on the verge - I´ll have some gazpacho. I loooove it!

Am still kind of on the verge, though, I´ve been chasing people for this job I´m doing and everyone I try to get in touch with
a) doesn´t answer
b) are on holiday
c) are going on holiday today

Stuff do always have to happen in the last minute, doesn´t it? Bah.
Am sooo exhausted. Have left the same message at 4598496968 machines. At least ONE should have the decency to call back. I hope.
But probably they´re in their garden or at the beach, cuddling with their families. But people, know what? Work makes the world go round! Come on now!
Am seriously becoming a lutheran.

I should take a nap and then get stuff before going to Lenas. Can´t come over all on the verge looking like five kinds of shit. Haven´t even thought about what to wear. Bah.

Song of the day: Call me - Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home