Sunday, August 28, 2005

Suburban sunday

It´s always superentrete spending time at my parents. Great food, great wines, liquors, etc, and great company.
Yesterday we got to taste spanish wines that a wineimporting friend to my father had given him and that might be introduced to the swedish market. One of the wines was supposed to cost around 1000 SEK/bottle, a white wine that was really, really good. The other bottles weren´t that impressing, there was a fruity white wine, another one that had a slight taste of saffron and one bottle of red wine that I got to drink by myself because no one else liked it. Too bad for them, good for me!

Lovely latesummer/early autumn day in the ´burb. It´s nice out here, the surroundings, the clean air, the calmness, etc. But I don´t feel like moving back. It´s like I´ve lived here, done that, got the t-shirt and the cap that goes with it. I´ll always be Gonzo from the block anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home