Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bizarre!

Just realized I´ve dated a guy that´s on the radio.
Don´t know if it´s cool or if it´s one of those things you put way back in the closet. With the other skeletons and shit.
This was like years ago. Actually he came on to me in a kind of creepy way - he´d seen me at the T-Centralen and followed me from there. When I was almost home he asked me if I had a cigarette, when I said sorry no he asked about where he could get one nearby. As he seemed kind of normal and was really cute I followed him to 7-Eleven. On the way the told me how he´d seen me and decided to follow.
I didn´t know if I´d be flattered or get the fuck out of there. I went for flattered and he gave me his number.
People really do the strangest things.
And now, look at him...cool. But look at me, cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home