Thursday, August 25, 2005

Legend of a fall

When it comes to seasons, fall is always, litterally the new black for me.
I love the clothes, the accessories, the shoes generally and the boots specifically! Found some brown boots today at Scorett that I really liked, but don´t know...I know exactly what pair and what brand I want my basic fall boots from. Hope to find them tomorrow. Or maybe Saturday. Saturday morning then - cause there´s no chance I´ll be pushed around by all just-got-paid shoopers. Saturdays + the city is a big no-no for me. In the afternoon I´ll met Be and go vintageshopping. She´s a vintage expert with a fab fashioneye.

Today I got sooo tired of being on the phone I had to take a break and give myself a nice treat. Like a pair of jeans from JL. I love to shop but I´m not a big fan of trying out jeans. It´s like you have to be prepared for the occasion cause some results are really disastrous and can ruin the day. That goes for the great results that saves the day when the pants not only hug the butt but actually creates a nice booty.

I also got myself some kind of nice blouse at Indiska. Usually don´t shop there but liked the colors and the sparkly sequines. It will match my new eyeshadow in aubergine/egg plant and olive green perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home