Saturday, October 22, 2005

....and I miss you, yes I miss you

When you´ve grown up with a constant feeling of loss, of missing people, you get quite used to it. It´s like you´ve got a constant hole in the heart or the soul or where the fuck that feeling´s supposed to hang out in the system. Nonetheless, even though I´m used to feel like that, it still kinds of hurt. Like now when I spoke to my parents, they are ok and my fathers surgery went well. But they still don´t know for sure when they´re coming back.

And I miss my grandmother. Every time I speak to her I kind of panic and don´t want to hang up because I don´t know if it will be the last time we speak. Actually, I know it´s like that with all people, I mean, we are not immortal.

Fuck, there I go again, I know we all have to go but I can´t stand the thought that everyone that actually means something for me have to.
CHANGE OF SUBJECT VERY QUICKLY, BRAIN PLEASE!

I better work and not think, better work and not think, better work and not think, better work and not think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home