Friday, October 21, 2005

Gonzombie

Theme of the day: terrible hangover.
Why, why, why is it THAT difficult to not drink more than what´s actually healthy? Well, tell'em that it´s human nature....

Yes, had loads of fun, but it´s like really not worth to feel like five kinds of crap and feeling like a Gonzombie an entire day. Had 14 documents to deliver today and woke up at 10.00
Bad girl. Very, very bad. Must be the wine. Next time I´ll stick to spirits, good old vodka, rhum, etc. Managed to turn everything in, in time and feel somewhat better about self now. Better girl, but not good.

Called my parents but they were at the hospital since my father is having the surgery today. They´re transplanting tissue from his thigh to his arm. Hope it all goes well without complications, I´m sure it will, but nonetheless it feels bad being at the opposite side of the world and not being able to do something. Very frustrating.

Am so tired I could actually puke, but that´s not a good idea, better call it an early night and maybe check out Russell Crowe. He´s not really the kind of guy I like, but he has a certain appeal. The kind I really like - Jamile from the American contest "So you think you can dance". What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...

Buenas noches world, this hungovered latinodiva really has to catch some beauty sleep, God knows I need it. Althought I got compliments yesterday, but whattef, salespeople are always trying to lick your arse, aren´t they?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Du är fab till och med när du har baksmälla!!!!
Kram

12:13 PM  
Blogger Von Helvete said...

Yupp, sales people always lick... But then again, apparently that's the best way to climax... Just enjoy I say!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ll definitely think about it and enjoy it more next time.

Love your last name Mr von Helvete!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home