Saturday, October 08, 2005

Smug or compulsive shopper?

After lovely brunch - mostly consisting of beverages = juice, smoothie, latte and then a big latte on top of that - and fabulous spaning, everything from smug-ROOM-shopping-couples to cute but corny arses - with Nightbus, I couldn´t stop myself but had to visit Frank Form. And shop.

Tried about five or six different garments - that I took my time to try on, while smug couples outside with corny dialects tried to give me the evil eye for using the only fitting room, which just made me slowing down the process further - and fell totally in love with a black (surprise) shirt from Loreak Mendian. Just had to buy it and ignore the shopping ban I put on myself. Call me a masochist.

In a couple of hours I´ll succumb to another pleasure I love to indulge in: watching Mr Z work his magic in the pitch, hopefully he and übersex-on-legs Ljungberg and beautiful Mr Larsson will shoot the blue&yellow squad to next years FIFA World Cup.

1 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Shit, nu fattar jag varför jag borde kolla på TV. Ljungberg, slurp!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home