Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rainy day in Suburbia

Out here once again. It´s quiet, the surroundings are really nice, but it still reminds me of so much from the past it´s kind of uncomfortable. I really wish my parents would move somewhere else.

I always think of Ss´mom when I pass by the building where they used to live more than a decade ago. I remember them, I remember her, the love she had for us kids, always a kind word, always being nice and above all, always tolerating all the stupid shit we did. Smoking in the balcony when we thought no one else was around. Coming over late for sleepovers, coming home smashed and totally giggly.
Those were the days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitterljuva minnen och en unken smak i munnen när man åker hem till vår förort... jag vet!

MEN, fan vad kul vi hade på den tiden när förorten var den enda värld man kände till...

Och nu kan man ju åka hem till förorten utan ångest eftersom man vet att man inte är en av dem som bor kvar.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Gonzalita said...

Då var det ju grymt rolitt, alla jävla bus, alla vilda fester som spårade ur, att sticka in till stan och börja festa till det medan man väntade på pendeln...jajävlar!

4:54 AM  
Blogger nb said...

Hr vi en Embee-synk going on här?

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home