Friday, October 07, 2005

Stooooopid

As Ren & Stimpy would´ve said.

Am listening to Radio Stockholm while working and to my disgust they have swedish artist Pernilla Wahlgren as guest. I used to like her. When I was like 10-13 years. Now she feels like terrible hasbeen, playing the same papers over and over again. Please.
But that´s not all.
A couple of seconds ago she got the question about best song from a movie. She started to sing "(I had) The time of my life" from Dirty Dancing and said it was from An Officer and A Gentleman. Please woman, you´re supposed to be an artist, get a grip!!!

Had to switch radio channel very quickly not to vomit very violently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... här är min teori:
PW finns inte på riktigt. Hon är precis som alla andra spöken... ignore her and she'll go away.
Det samma gäller alla andra media-kåta b-kändisar och dokusåpa deltagare. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE!!!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home