Thursday, November 24, 2005

Being Boring

Yesterday I got an e-mail from this friend, we can call her Tinkerbell, telling me she thought my blog was really boring and asking how could that be since she finds me sparkling & hilarious to hang out with.
I called her and thought about doing a "boring" version of the Goodfellas´monologue (Boring?! Am I boring to you motherfucker?!) but I forgot. Here goes the conversation:

- Well, I said, what is it exactly that you find boring? My life? My issues? The posts?
- It´s just that I can´t identify with anything you write. I get the impression that you´re not a regular woman, but a machine or something. You never seem to have PMS, you never argue with eventual partner, you never fuck eventual partner....
- Hey, who, when and why I fuck is MY business, don´t you think? And as for the other stuff you mention, every single blogging female is writing about their PMS, getting laid, boyfriend/whatever issue. There are loads and loads of Bridgets out there, why should I want to be yet another?
- Because you´re fun and smart but you have to show that you´re human!!!
- Did you have any doubt about it?
- I know you can be a fucking devil, but come on!
- Tinkerbell, you know what, I´m hanging up. I totally appreciate your opinion but it´s my blog and I can write about whatever.
- Wanna watch Top Model? I`ll make some meze if you bring a bottle of that nice spanish wine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, posting that conversation was sorta bitchy ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger draksessan said...

du, boring? näää never!!!!!!!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aldrig att du skulle vara boring Superpinglan!

ett glas bubbel någon kväll nu när jag jobbar ine i "smeten"?

/Superwoman, aka Helena

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home