Monday, November 21, 2005

Meet the bloggers

Saturday I went to this blogger get together. Interesting - yes, kind of goofy - yes, stylish (thinking of aaaall girly bloogers writing about fashion this and that) - nope. I went primarly to catch up with bloggers I already got a connection with.

Very good fun seeing Sessans mom Gagga again, she gave me this gorgeous delicate and pretty knitted necklace. Also had good laugh with NB and SnyggMary and of course with sweetest überblogger Anna. Kept quite low key actually, didn´t really feel the urge to expose my big ego.

After this event, I went to Arlanda to meet my dad who finally was coming home. Met up with aunts, uncles and cousins that wanted to see how he was doing. Afterwards we all went home to my parents place for dinner Big Fat Latinofamily style. Delicious! Got home around 03.30 in the morning and had to be at a seminar about the skin at 10.00

Was so tired I actually almost fell asleep a couple of times although the speaker was this great outgoing and charismatic lady with the coolest accent, a mix of brittish and south african. Was supposed to finish a lot of stuff in the evening but only managed to watch my favourite surgeouns and then - off. Fell asleep with clothes and make up on.
Now where´s that latte.....

2 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

åååå vad skönt att pappsen är hemma igen!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tack girlie!!!
Besos en masse!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home