Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Beware of the dog - poo

When walking back home from the dry cleaner yesterday I slipped on what I thought were wet leaves. Cause it actually looked like it.
Right.

Later at home I suddenly felt an odour. To be more precisely - it didn´t just smell like shit, it smelled shit. I started snooping around my small place hunting the source of it. I knew I´d bought some smelly cheese the other day but it was in the fridge. And everything in the bathroom was fine. No feces appearing the wrong way around from the toilet. (Which actually happened an aquaintance when she came home from holiday, talk about a nightmarish welcome)


Finally my nose led me - to my shoe. And oooops - there it was. It wasn´t much but man it smelled. I almost puked when cleaning the shoe with every desinfecting stuff I could find.

Thinking of it, I haven´t stepped in dog poo in twenty years or something and I remember teacher telling me that "Oh, you´ll marry the king!"
I was like "What, I´m ten years old and he´s already married, what do you mean?"
Turned out she ment I was lucky. Like when a bird shits on you, you´re supposed to be lucky.

Well, some extra good luck every now and then every twenty years wouldn´t hurt I guess. And it might not hurt to slow down a bit either, not running around too stressed and watching my step.

Nonetheless, beware of the dog poo out there people!

4 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Yuk! But at least you didn't fall into it. And you didn't have to fuck the king either - lucky girl you!

12:06 AM  
Blogger draksessan said...

*skrattar ihjäl sig*
Jag borde vara världens mest tursamma kvinna med tanke på hur mycket hundbajs jag trampat i under min tid i Amsterdam.
Eller den gången på nya jobbet i Santo Domingo när jag irriterade mig kraftigt på min kollegas personliga hygien, bara för att senare under dagen (när kollegan gått hem) upptäcka att det blev bruna spår på nålfiltsmattan efter mina skor... VAR FAN ÄR MIN DROTTNINGTITEL????

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...uäh, äckelhund...

8:58 AM  
Blogger ninni said...

*urk*

Jag har samma problem i Vasastan, på vägen till jobbet. Jag har identifierat en trottoarstump som är särskilt utsatt, det är fullständigt vidrigt. Vissa ska helt enkelt inte ha hund!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home