Thursday, November 17, 2005

Moonstruck

As I´ve previously written, now and then I do enjoy a good romcom. Preferably one with drama though and characters with balls (meaning nothing with Meg Ryan or Reese Whatshername) like Moonstruck.

First time I saw it I was 14 and didn´t like it at all - we went to the movies with the class and me and posse friends didn´t make it to see an actionmovie you had to be 15 to be allowed to get in. It was soooo humiliating not making it, after all we were the coolest chicks in the class.

Second time I saw it I loved it. Now I´m addicted.
And maybe, what might be worse, I´m moonstruck. Fullmoon yesterday and of course a lot of weird stuff happened. Had one glass of red wine to many and puked my guts out when I came home. Luckily it happened at home and not in the cab or similar, been there and it was not a cheap thing to do, take my advice and avoid doing that.

Felt slightly hungover today and were supposed to take nice pictures with sweet photographer Lina. She thought I being hungover was very amusing and laughed her arse off, in my mind I thought about the brilliant part in Goodfellas when Joe Pesci goes "funny, do you think I´m funny, do I look funny to you?!" but I was way too tired to do a good version of it.
Hung out in the studio for a while and we had a good look at the stuff we did for Amelia Jul, the pictures are great and I´m really proud of it and superhappy that Her Fabulousness believed in me since I´ve never done that kind of stuff before.

Am closing todays philosophy/therapy/bullshitting with brilliant quote from Moonstruck:
Loretta Castorini: Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been two months since my last confession.
Father: What sins have you to confess?
Loretta Castorini: Twice I took the name of the Lord in vain, once I slept with the brother of my fiancee, and once I bounced a check at the liquor store, but that was really an accident.
Father: Then it's not a sin. But... what was that second thing you said, Loretta?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I love this movie it is one of my favorites

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home