Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy shopping ending

The Jackie O-Gucci bag I got from ex when I turned, eeeeh - well, a couple of years ago - is loosing both looks and composure so yesterday I treated myself to this new roomy bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs. It´s more peackock bluish than it appears on this picture though. I love the pink seams and the great pockets - perfect for a I-carry-my-life-in-my-bag diva like me.

It´s very roomy, hence a great everyday bag. Am really pleased it´s not black, cause even black always is the new fabulous black, I wanted something bright and bold.

The week got a happy shopping ending after all, which felt great after disastrous shoppingday midweek.

Friday I had lunch with Ammi Bradshaw and when going back to the subway I found a nice green cardingan at Bik Bok of all places. After that I met up with superstylish and superfun Sabina and her übercute son Kéon for a walk. Ended up with this brown top from BabyPhat that I so fell in love with I didn´t even tried it on and a nice black D&G top with sparkling print in midnight blue. Superthanks to Sessan for the D&G bargain tip!
And of course a load of magazines, among them the Vanity Fair issue I feared I might have missed - the one with all fabulous hip hop artist photographed in very stylish environments. Great pictures!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Grattis till lyckad shopping :)

3:40 AM  
Blogger Gonzalita said...

Superthanks girlie!
Töntigt och ytligt I-landsproblem men jag blev lätt nedstämd efter onsdagens totala shoppingfiasko när jag inte hittade ett smack. Så det var i triumf jag avslutade shoppingveckan. Känns fint det!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home