Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Friendship this, friendship that

Thought about this the other day when reading about friendship experiences of Nikki and EJP.
I have experienced similar stuff myself and wondered what the hell happened with my judgement? Usually I´m quite good att sniffing peoples intensions, nonetheless I sometimes find me in the company of superficial boring airheads who only talks about subjects I have very little - if any - interest in. Total waste of time. I have to stop doing that.

As Katarina once said - new season, new friends. Good idea to clear out the friendship closet as well as the ordinary. Cause friends are like wine - some get better while other turns sour.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right!
Och vissa viner är bara bittra, lämnar en dålig eftersmak i munnen och en sju-helvetes baksmälla.

2:21 AM  
Blogger nb said...

Fan Gonza, du är en sann poet!!

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

å lillebror är som en j*vla hemmorojd... blir man aldrig av med!!!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home