Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I can get no sleep....

...am to winded up! Must´ve been the sparkling sight of the totally fabulous diamondrings Her Fabulousness Herself and Therese - the superutrikeskorre, bought! Diamonds truly are a girls best friends! Yessssss!

Really exciting evening at Ribbhagen, with history and loads of good-to-know-information + trying out GREAT jewelry, and all this in fabulous company and a glass of champagne. Divalicious. Totally divalicious.

Can´t believe the clock´s striking 02.31.....wherethef did this evening go?! Ah, well, it was very interesting, we talked about everything from old flames (yes, Darryl, a.k.a Scrappy, you´re still on my mind sometimes) to racism (here we go again) to designer bags and if you actually can shop yourself happy (I´m a firm believer of retail therapy, call me material, consumist, shallow, whatever).
Oh, and almost forgot - is it ok to ignore Jude Law if you feel like five kinds of shit and he and his kin starts chatting you up in NY?! I know ladies, it´s understandable (the five kinds of shit-thing) but not the ignoring part. You don´t ignore Jude Law. You just don´t.

And my last words this night goes out to you, princesses Nikki, Krina and Leyla! I really miss you guys. Nothing ever, ever, ever compares to kompisar från förr and specially the United Colors of Benetton. Remember that guys?! I still got the picture in a frame.

Big hug goes out to my homegirl EJP - don´t worry about anything girl, everything will just turn out fine. Remember Danilos famous words "Fuck it. I´m glamorous".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Några lyckas, några dör... kompisar från förr *skrattar*

Kompisar från förr påminner oss om varifrån vi kommer, kompisar från nu påminner oss om var vi är på väg.

Kompisar från förr som man väljer att hålla fast vid är som familj... systrar och bröder som kan reta vansinne på en, men som alltid finns där när man behöver.

Muak!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home