Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fratellinos´got the best food

Went to my lillebrors place for Sunday hang out and dinner. The kid made his own pasta and made it look supereasy. (Easy enough for an unpractical diva as me, I might try it out sometime) Then he made a delicious Pasta Carbonara. He´s so talented my little brother I sometimes worry if he´s wasting his talent, but I´ve promised him to not be an obnoxious big sister, so I won´t touch that subject again.
Best laugh of the evening was when he showed me the hilarious - what do you call them, you know those baby "hats" that you tie under their chin? Like a small hood. Well, one of those but with "horns" came with the Devils outfit he´d bought to the Halloween party he went to yesterday.
I laughed my arse off.

Lovely with one more hour today! Still got lots of time to fix things before kicking back and watching Nip/Tuck while I do my nails.
Doing my nails on Sunday evenings´been my own private ritual for years. When I was a teenager I watched, what´s it called...you know the series with the character Jack Killian, the cop that doubled as radio host. Other Sunday treats through the years have included Boston Homicide, Beck-movies, The Sopranos and nowadays Nip/Tuck. Lovely.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... since we aren't blessed with asses in this family, we really can't laugh it off, can we??

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, man får garva av sig det lilla platta arslet man har!

Den där bilden jag tog på dig är priceless, garvade som ett as på tricken hem. Fyfaaan vilken sjuuk, sjuuk hätta!!! Det såg ju ut som öron eller något, inte horn!
De som gjort "dräkten" borde stämmas.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sporty Spice said...

"En röst i natten" hette den där tv-serien med Jack Killian.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you call them, you know those baby "hats" that you tie under their chin?

its called a baby bonnet.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men vad hette En röst i natten på engelska?! Midnight nånting har jag för mig?

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home