Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Irish crush



I totally missed to say Happy Birthday Mr Mullen yesterday!
For those who don´t know, I had this kind of weird crush on U2-drummer Larry Mullen Jr during my Achtung Baby phase.



It was something about him, when being interviewed by Steve Blame or others at MTV, the Irish accent, his silent appearances although being member of the worlds greatest band, don´t know - but let me put it this way, I was really into Irishmen that summer. Must have been 1992 or something like that.

I still get angry though when I watch the Electrical Storm video in which Samantha Morton gets to make out with Larry. Hrmpf.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Larry... that's he who hangs out with the musicians... yeah, he's cool!
You know how to tell if the stage floor is perfectly flat? The drummer is drooling from both corners of his mouth...

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yessss. Larry & hans band. Hahaha!
Stackars lillebrorsan som fick lyssna på mitt eviga tjatande, obsessande och maniska konsertfilmstittande.

11:20 PM  
Blogger nb said...

Han var väl lite rultig & så back in da day men slurp på denna bild. Synd du redan claimat ;)

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha.... DET kommer jag ihåg!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home