Friday, December 30, 2005

Better start thinking of New Year Resolutions

Against all odds. Man did I like that song when I was a kid! Movie´s on the telly tonight, will watch and probably have sentimental thoughts, but probably not since you simply can´t be in other mood than great with hair like this.
Met friends over cocktails earlier and they loved it, saying "you´re unleashing your inner diva", but I´ll tell ya´and believe me - that bitch´s been there all the time. You just didn´t notice her creeping up, did you.

New Year Resolutions I´ve thought of so far:
- hit the gym more often = get a PT.
- only shop quality stuff that I really need in my wardrobe i.e no more strange tops for 150 kr that I´ve bought "just for fun" and never wore.
- only put energy on stuff/people that gives some back, i.e stop wasting time and energy on stuff/people that don´t.

Good start. Now I´ll sleep on this and finish it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home