Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In with the new, out with the old

Getting ready for New Years´ Eve can take quite a while, you don´t want to meet and greet the New Year at your worst, that´s why I had to stop my Best of 2005. But it´s to be continued.
The evening was really nice, with dinner at K´s and more champagne and bootieshaking at Berns. Missed Darling Nikki, though, hopefully she can come to the 08-area soon for some catch up and good times.

These days have totally been about work and getting loads of old stuff out. It feels like I´ve been throwing away tons of garbage. Lovely! It wasn´t too easy to empty the closet and get rid of garments I no longer want. Managed to fill two bags. Am very proud!

Looking around in the Blogworld, fellow bloggers Kicki (Her Fabulousness Herself) and Ninni also seem to have been in the mood for clearing out stuff, I laughed in a "do I recognize myself or what" at Kickis description of how you start with it and then get caught up in something else and then suddenly your home looks like a disaster. And I can imagine Ninni reading that Feng Shui-book, going "this is bollocks, I´m not doing that" at the incense ceremony-part and being highly effective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home