Monday, January 09, 2006

Working kitten

Feel a bit like the kitten on the picture - like being swallowed by a laptop. Am getting a new computer and I´ve been looking around for one that will suit me and my demands. Felt like a complete bimbo for a while but managed to get a grip and I actually think I might have found a new accessory. And a cool bag to go with it, yeeeey!

Otherwise, it´s been quite a good monday so far, have got a lot of work done and organized stuff I have to take care of tomorrow.

Now isn´t the picture (from Cute Overload) just totally adorable?! Felines are by far my favourite animals, they´re lean and mean (besides Garfield, that is) and do as they please. And they can be very cute and charming but do them wrong and they´ll show you a sharp claw.

1 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

*skrattar* de klöser också sönder möbler och tapeter, sväljer långa sytrådar som fastnar i magen och som kostar tusenlappar att operera bort. Dessutom kan de få "moderskänslor" och slicka alla de möter i håret, människa som soffkudde =)) Men jajamänsan ... de är underbara *asg*

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home