Sunday, January 08, 2006

The rest of the best of 2005

Found a great list for this at Cholitas' blog, here goes:

The very best thing that happened during 2005:
Easy, that must be quitting very boring job and the fact that I dared try going for being my own boss. And that my fathers recovery after the fire was quick and positive.

The very worse thing that happened:
The fire in Chile.

The most weird thing:
Blogging leading to getting in touch with Nikki again!

The most fortunate thing:
Getting new job opportunities because of friends believing in me.

The most fun thing:
I´m my own boss, yeah!

The best thing I bought:
Must be the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. We are inseparable and I fall in love with it everyday.

The best party:
Now this is tricky, how could I only chose one party since there were lots of great parties last year; surprise birthday party for Bridexena, Oriental party at Claudias, Midsummer party with big, fat, Gonzofamily, the Drinkar & Män-party at HKC, Charlotta & Pachi wedding party , etc, etc.

The best trip:
Didn´t get around too much last year, but the trip to Gothenburg for hang out with great friends was absolutely fabulous!

The best gift:
Another tricky one. But I have to choose the Goodfellas special edition dvd I got for Christmas. Or maybe the Nanso dress my parents gave me. Or maybe the hilarious "Mr Perfect" puppet that the Sparkling Sunshine brought me from one of her trips to the US. Or the überlovely scented candles Her Fabulousness Herself got me for my birthday.
(Actually just realized I got scented Voluspa candles + sleeping mask for her this Christmas, damn, had totally forgotten about my birthday gift...but you can´t have too many glamorous scented candles in the dark, winter season, can you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home