Thursday, January 26, 2006

Moleskine or my Hemingway-ean complex

I´ve always had a fascination for Hemingway. Always. Can´t recall when it started but I was still a kid when I read For whom the bells toll and got blown away.
I guess it was this thing about this gringo being so macho and doing all that cool stuff; bullfighting, lionhunting, participating in real war, etc.

So I just couldn´t help myself when I saw this beautiful, sleek Moleskine notebook at NK. I just had to have it. Now I have another thing in common with one of my icons, besides our love for sugarcane spirits.

1 Comments:

Blogger ninni said...

Lustigt, jag har precis också köpt en sån anteckningsbok. Jag blev så sur på mig själv häromdagen när jag var tvungen att notera en viktig sak på baksidan av ett gammalt kvitto, och sedan råkade jag bara gå förbi ett skyltfönster med dessa underbara anteckningsböcker och blev störtförälskad.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home