Sunday, January 22, 2006

Undecent exposure or how to partyproof your pants

Yesterday when getting into the cab when going to uncle P for cousin M´s byebyeparty, MY PANTS RIPPED!!!

I just sat there and could not believe what had just happened, but the fact was that the garment had ripped all the way leaving a neat hole exposing my behind. And of course I wasn´t wearing briefs but the underwear that Sisqo sings about. Bummer. I could not stop laughing and had to tell my parents and the driver that we couldn´t go yet because an incident had happened and that I needed to go back and hide my back!

I laughed my arse off (literally) all the way to my parents apartment, just couldn´t believe it. Luckily it happened there and then and not when arriving at the party or at another place.

I checked my pants afterwards - satin pants from Day, f/w 2003 - and the seams actually were quite worn out. I love those pants and used them a lot when working at stiff place where the dresscode didn´t include jeans.

From now on, I´ll be extra careful and examine my pants before going out. Even though it made us all laugh a lot through the evening and considering I might sometimes be a show off - it´s just not my thing to show certain parts of myself in that way, hahaha.

4 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

*kvävs av skratt*

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ungefär som på pappas femtiårsfest!! ;)

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det här var faanimig värre - byxjävlarna sprack hela vägen från grenen upp till midjan. Jävligt kallt blev det.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastiskt! tänk att sånt liksom händer på riktigt :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home