Monday, March 06, 2006

Style of the day: The Pimp

Call me Mack Master A. Shizzle!

I´ve always had a thing for the pimpstyle! It´s a no-excuses style that really screams "big and bad", but above all - smooth. Even Harvey Keitel is smooth in Taxi Driver, despite the long hair that so not suits him.

Today I was totally pimpinspired, kind of 'urban cowgirl goes pimp' and wore a green polyester shirt with chain and horseshoe print, golden necklace with charms and golden hoops to my JL-jeans.

I also found this fabulous site, Player Appreciate, where you can find out your pimp name, which you of course want in order to be a real superfly.

My name? Mack Master A. Shizzle. Groovyest cat around (and at this moment also sleepiest). And on Pimpdaddy you can find cool suits and you´ll be all set and groovylicious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jag vill ha stora platåskor i plexiglas med guldfiskar i. :D

nä, det vill jag inte alls

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home