Sunday, September 03, 2006

Her name was Lola...

...she was a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there!

Karaoke night yesterday, totally craze and so much fun! It was Shimmeringshoes bye bye-bash and we started at PSB and continued to Snövit, a small karaoke bar with a mixed audience. Shimmeringshoes and I sang the Barry Manilow oldie "Copacabana" and had a lots of fun. In some strange way the whole bunch but JL and me managed to get drunk. So when the place closed we grabbed Shimmenringshoes by the hands, stopped a cab and went straight down to Spy Bar. Had a great time besides some rude people - but hey, it´s smalltown Stockholm we´re talking about and some people really act like they just came out of the mud with the pigs = stupid hillbillies with no sense of social behaviour.

Now talking about behaviour, guess who´s still kind of drunk. The 3895835959089 vodka redbull I drank quite fast kicked in, like now. Why?! Uninstant gratification. Totally unfair.
And I´m supposed to go to parents place today. Yeeeeey. Am still tumbling over. And I only remember some fragments from yesterday, damn, I thought I and everything was crystal clear, but apparently not.

Have to mention I´m very, very pleased with the FrostFrench-blouse I found at Life's Too Short Not to Wear Beautiful Things. It´s already my new favourite wardrobe garment.
Now I´m only waiting for the fall to kick in properly so I can wear the blood red gloves I found there as well. Life is in deed too short not to wear beautiful things and not to hang out with smart and beautiful people like all of my friends, and family as well, are. And that is no lie.

Damn I'm drunk. Ooooops. Tumbled over.

3 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

hahaha jag också. ramlade, full. får ingen amarantbrunch idag, gör mig sur!!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kul att ses igår! Vi drog rätt tidigt, glad för det idag... börjar vakna till liv först nu.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...his name was RICO, he was a lillebror!!!

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home