Friday, August 12, 2005

Flattered

Met up with Kicki and Malin K yesterday to talk about some jobs I´ll do for them. It´ll be totally, totally exciting and fun to do and I´m really looking forward to learn the how-to of it all. Am very happy and above all, very flattered about being asked about this. Väninnor that believes in you rock.

Before meeting up with them and afterwards I worked like a maniac. I had overestimated the time it would take to translate some documents. Luckily, there was no problem in getting another day to finish it all, but I don´t like moving around deadlines like that. But well, it doesn´t happen all the time, I guess I should overlook it and chill out.

Went to fratellino for dinner, it´s great to have a littlebrother who knows how to serve great food and also have great taste in music. I´m so proud of him! When going into town we got to hitch with one of his colleagues and it was pretty cool to be on a subwaytrain that just passed all stations.

(OhMyGod! Am listening at the P1-morning news and heard now that Chileans in Sweden are the ones most likely to develop asthma and allergies. Scary!!!)

Had actually hoped for a relaxed and soft weekend with no plans. But that seems like an impossibility since so many friends are having their birthday bashes now that "everyone´s back" and a lot of other nice events are going on. Can´t really complain, but this post-vacation time has been really intensive, so much has happened in these 15 days; a funeral, a wedding, parties, new job opportunities, a lot of deadlines to meet.
Fall is really kicking off in a busy mode, and I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home