Thursday, September 15, 2005

After midnight

I´m like, totally in love with that song. Efter midnatt. Paragon are geniouses.

Am able to exhale now. Read my stuff in front of about 150...whaddaya call it...people? - in swedish. Guess I did well since people approached me afterwards going on about how brilliant I was. I was like - yeah, right....Am getting used to be applåderad, though, dangerously close to hybris, you know.

Coolest question of the evening: "What do you do when you don´t write?" - as in assumig that I was a writer. Cool!

Am so tired I could puke. And don´t feel like doing that, it´s too messy and disgusting.

Style icon of the day: Lauryn Hill - Black pearls are the finest. By far.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauryn is always an icon!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home