Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fall was made for blogging

I love it when you feel that one season is ending and another one is about to begin.
There´s something about it, an anticipation, new, vibrant energy, you know you´ll encounter new stuff, wear new outfits, meet new people.
But even though there are new adventures waiting around the next corner, (and next. and next. and the one after that) there are a lot of people in my life that I don´t want to be without, no matter how exciting and exotic acquaintances I might make.

And speaking of friends....I recently had some e-mail contact with my ex-classmates Caroline and Sara, from the studies in Latin American Science. Caroline is making her praktik in Mexico, at a home for abused children. Such a great thing to do. Sara has a new job where she´s in charge of all the IT-stuff. I am soo proud of them! Hope to see Caroline and Sara next month when Caroline´s back from Mexico.
Which also leads me to think of my beloved Katarina, whom I´ve known since we went to Fredrika Bremer Gymnasiet together. She is going to Jerusalem this fall and that is like soo cool, will most def try to visit her while she´s there. It would be really interesting.
Am so proud of my stunningly beautiful and smart friends!

Today I spent part of the afternoon with cool, stylish and spontaneous Sabina. We had lunch - I got to cuddle with her more than delicious little baby boy - and went windowshopping, visited Paula and litterally drewled over the garments in her store. I want it all!!! Specially the midnight blue jacket. Am really tempted. I´m just wondering how it would look with the boots I covet? Too peacocky? But whattef, I love bold colors. Even though black always is the new black, specially come fall, I´ll definiely do more color this season.

Anyhow. It´s a new season and I´m enjoying every bit of it.

Last but not least, highlights from last week:
1. Uncle C´s ceremony
2. Sitting besides Susanne Ljung at press event
3. Idol 2005 - still hilarious
4. Chocolate Martinis
5. Laughing at my barely there voice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home