Thursday, September 22, 2005

From hell

I bet the cool & kitschy "wash away bad luck"-soap from Peru I got from my Sra Madre works the other way around. This afternoon was totally from hell and everything because of STUPID idea about a "Non-traffic" day in one of the core streets of the city.

Am going to hit the gym and work my frustration off before saying or doing stupid things towards someone I care about. Most of all I feel like punching something really hard, it´s at times like these I miss my boxing exes and how we used to kick and punch the obligatory punchball (they all had one) whenever I was mad or frustrated. (Yes - I´m a sucker for that kind of men.) And if Mr Secret Someone reads this, then eat your heart out, sweetie. I know it´s an ugly thing to do but why bother. We´re sooo over before we even thought about starting something.

2 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Men åh my god hade de stängt av Kungsg M FLIT?! Psychon. (Stella Fare?)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Någon jävla manifestation för en bilfri stad, yadayada, med DiLeva-konsert och gycklare (= samma sak, hehe) och sure DL kan ju vara harmonisk rymdblomma när han har sitt på det torra men de flesta av oss måste faktiskt förflytta oss, jobba och göra konkreta saker.
Puh.

Stella Fare är tydligen för övrigt den politiker som åker mest taxi. Surprise, surprise.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home