Monday, September 19, 2005

This night an ex saved my life

Or morelike - this evening an ex saved a job I´d said I´d do, only to discover I needed some help. Called Mr X and he solved the problem brilliantly. I like!

The ketchupbottle-effect is like bigger, stronger and badder than ever. Totally enjoyable but no wonder I felt like crap today. Could barely get out of bed, had fever and an aching body. Sucked bigtime. Then my mother reminded me that I haven´t had a quiet, free evening in a long time since I´ve being up to too many things going everywhere and not chilling enough. Mothers can be very good sometimes, I should try listening to my mom more oftern I guess and do as she says. (Probably this sound disrespectful towards my mother, but I´ve never been that close to her, although I respect her a lot.)

Will try to have a somewhat calm week despite of all the extra stuff that suddenly came pouring down at me. But that´s the freelance life I guess, just get it on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Ooh, thanks. Helped my beslutsångest a bit :P
I'll try them on in a different size 2morrow, then we'll see.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home