Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Catnap

I have truly underestimated 15 minute powernaps in the past. Perhaps because of no possibility to take one while at work. But when working from home you can actually have a catnap now and then and enjoy it. The siesta is also a brilliant uppfinning.

I´ve been out chasing goodies most part of the day and am soo tired. Made some coffe but the shit tastes mögel, must be the machine, can´t be the coffee. How long is a coffee machine supposed to be used before it starts making decomposition-tasting coffee?! Have to get a new one. Must ask the creative genious Be where she got her. Miss Be! Have to call her and arrange new shoppingtrip soon. Or well, as soon as I get paid - how soon is now...

Today I covet:
- blue bag from Marc Jacobs
- new haircut, can´t go on with this wicked boho ghettofab witch-look.
- George Clooney, yes. still. There´s something about mr Clooney that makes me go hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home