Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oooh weeeeeeh!!!

Just love that track, don´t you?! I do. Totally. And I can´t hear it without shaking my booty. Although not like the white guy in "Hitch", man, I laghed my arse off at that.

Splendid day! After accepting that there could be no mailing I met up with Creative Genious Be and had a totally fabulous afternoon. I love hanging out with Be, she brings out my creativeness and she´s an expert in vintage shopping. She´s one of those natural born style geniouses. I totally admire her. To shop with her is an epiphany every time, seriously.
Today we went to Katitzi and as always, found great stuff we just had to have. I love Katitzi! Besides being a true story about a gipsy girl in Sweden, it´s also a great shop with fab vintage, Swedish designerwear and the most lovable shopowners there are in this town.

Later this evening I hung out with my Big, Fat, Latinofamily. We celebrated 18 de Septiembre, which this year is Chilean Independence Day no 195 and had empanadas and some Santa Ines Cabernet/Carmenére I brought to go with them. We also sang an awful lot of old songs, of all kinds, from whole Latin America. Totally enjoyble!
Some of the songs we sang - and kids, do not try that at home if you don´t have a tangoish voice, even though these songs are no tangos, but it´ll help.
1. Perfidia
2. Todos juntos
3. Mexico lindo y querido
4. La joya del Pacifico
5. No se bien

I love my Big, Fat, Latinofamily. Without them I´d sink without a trace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home