Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weird blog urge

It will be interesting to see if it´ll be possible to put alkolås on mobile phones. And if that will lead to alco locks on other communication devices.
In my case, after partying I seem to have a weird wish to share my thoughts and express them through blogging. I should have a sign on my screen saying: "When in alcomarinade - don´t".

Annoyances of the day - yes, they are petty.
- My favourite local café has changed owner. Sucks. Now the latte tastes just latte. Not like before when the smell of it was enough to wake you up.
- I´ve got an underground pimple or something on my nose. Or at the nose-side or what you call it. It´s barely visible but it´s there and it´s bothering.
- Still have mailproblems. Am going slightly, slightly mad. For focks sake, I depend on my mail for a living.
- Hate my hair. Want to wake up and look like:
* Eva Mendes
* Beyoncé
* Alicia Keys
* Julianne Moore

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's called nosewing...

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home