Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hitch-ed

Totally intended to stay in this friday evening since it became one of those stressful days from hell when the only sparkling moments consists of cheering stuff in the mailbox posted from a secret someone. Very nice, but the day was nonetheless stressful with mail problems and shit.

When thinking about a) giving up the mail-attachment question and shut everything down or b) inhale, exhale and get a glass of nice red wine, I got a mess from Her Fabulousness Herself.
I left my plans to slowly fade for themselves, packed one and a half bottles of wine and moved my ass to Gullmarsplan where macaroni & bolognese waited. Delicious!

After watching "So you think you can dance?" we watched "Hitch" and man, am I hitched - big time!!! I have to get that movie. Am not a big fan of romcoms, but once in a while they catch me off guard and there I go.
Besides laughing and feeling good about it I got an instant desire to have Eva Mendes´movie wardrobe. It´s stunning. It´s brilliant. It´s sooo cool. As she is.
Which leads me to listing other movies with wardrobes I covet my ass off:
1. Scarface
2. The Godfather 1& 2
3. Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. Frida

Yes. I do have a fetish for sharp suits.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetness,
Did some intense googling in the matter of Mendes wardrobe last night. Didn't somce up with anything. Crap DVD-editors who didn't include it in the extra features.
Her Fabulousness

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home