Thursday, September 22, 2005

With a little help from my homies....

....I managed to let all frustration out in a healthy way. Love the homies even though I don´t see them as often as I wish. But do I really ever see people I like to hang around with as much as I´d like? I guess no and that´s kind of sad.
One of my homies said to me once that "friends aren´t like cans that you can put away".
Damn.
I totally understand that, but I just really, really don´t like when people - especially the ones that really aren´t close - start demanding shit from me. I know I´ve got issues with this but I just can´t stand it.

Goodnight and thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vet exakt hur du känner... så de som jag verkligen räknar som mina bästa vänner behöver jag inte höra av mig till på på ett halvår och det gör ingen skillnad. De som kräver för mycket försvinner...

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just my point. Att hålla på och kräva är allt annat än vänskap.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home