Saturday, November 26, 2005

Glögg is fabulous

When in Sweden, do as the swedes! Do enjoy glögg!
During my 28 years here you bet I´ve really embraced the tradition of enjoying glögg come Advent.

Today I treated myself to a bottle of the 05 Glögg that is supposed to taste hjortron among other things and also a bottle of Dufvenkrooks Vanilj, which feels very Fanny & Alexander. I like!

After getting the glögg at good ol' Systembolaget, me and Ammi Bradshaw went to the opening of this new spa, very, very, nice. A great way to kick off the season to be jolly!

Enjoy the glögg folks, me, myself and I have to get ready to take my ass over to fabulous homegirl for great socializing.

(The picture is from http://www.dl.nu/glogg/)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, a blog about glogg... how sweet.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home