Thursday, March 30, 2006

I heart me, my necklace, my friends and my new laptop case

Isn´t this necklace like the coolest around with the most attitude?!
I LOVE it! Almost as much as I do love myself and my beautiful friends A&B who gave me the necklace as birthdaypresent. My preciousss! Talk about hitting it right, the necklace is soooo me and sooo us (that would be A, B and me) it moves me to tears. Will wear it everyday!


My present to self today was a red laptop case from Catherine Manuell
It was love at first sight. Will definitely try to get the other stuff in the same red and black style = very Gonzalita.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har du fyllt år? Det va som fan...

2:39 AM  
Blogger snyggmary said...

happy b'day girl!!!!!!

ohhh va coooolt halsband!!
very gonza indeed :)

ps
var köptes det tror du..?

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lillebror: Din lilla skitunge!

Snyggmary: Halsbandet har medverkat i Det Stora Varuhusets skyltning, tror alltså att du hittar det på ett Details nära dig.

10:07 PM  
Blogger snyggmary said...

tacktack

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home