Monday, April 10, 2006

And I definitely love Trident cinnamon!

Met up for lunch with beloved and fabulous friend the Sparkling Sunshine. Besides enjoying her sparkling and bubblelicious company the girl had birthday pressies for me - and what pressies!


I got packages of the one and only chewing gum that really rocks my world - Trident Cinnamon. Ever since my time in California I´ve been totally hooked and have bought it as often as I could find it over here. She also gave me a prettylicious bracelet, wrapped in the cutest box. I really liked it a lot, but I´m in chewing gum heaven, this is total bliss!!!

There´s nothing, nothing as friends and relatives that really know your taste, as cheesy as it might seem I´m really grateful for this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm - you have goood taste my dear! my favourite gum as well!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home