Monday, September 11, 2006

Champagne, Tequila Martinis, fabulous friends and what will happen October 24

My weekend was hilarious! Can´t believe it´s monday evening already. It feels like Friday evening was yesterday! Met upp lovelylicious goddessfriend LM for bubbles at this new champagne bar downtown. We were just going to catch up, etc - but somehow the evening turned into night and into the wee hours. On the way there we did Sturehof, East, Spy Bar and ended at Solidaritet.

Guess if we were all but sober when grabbing a cab home...and the cab driver drove all but gently, which didn´t make things better, although at that point we were übergiggly!

The morning after I barely got up for breakfast with the very talented Miss Elegance, and to make things worse I couldn´t find my sunglasses.

And if there´s anything I really won´t do when badly hungover it is to leave my place without sunglasses. Big, big no-no. Don´t do that.

During what remained of Saturday evening I was feeling like an overcooked spaghetti. Met up with fun photographer LivL. for dinner and realized I needed something to resurrect. I was intrigued by the Tequila Martini on the menu - and man was it good! Downed 3-4 of them during the rest of the evening, very, very, yummy I must say. It´s now my new favourite drink.

Yesterday I didn´t had to get up too early to meet L&K over brunch, but it was a bit of a pain anyway. I still felt kind of overcooked, but not as bad as Saturday morning. We had lovely brunch and then strutted over to Västermalmsgallerian for some book shopping. Like I didn´t have enough books in my place, I know, but I just can´t help myself, I have to have them and read them. My preciousssss.

So what´s happening October 24? According to his page in Myspace, his new album will be out then, yeeeeeeeeeey!!!
Now, if this talented and divine miss would release a new album soon it would be total bliss - great soundtracks to go with fall and all the lovely things that go with it.

Yes, I´m an autumn person and damn proud of it. Actually no other season suits me better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Von Helvete said...

sounds good gonza. i'll try it naxt time a the duke's
kvh

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tjenare Gonzot!

Hur är läget? Klappat några pytteponnymular på sistone? Läcker blogg du har, men jag saknar syltkakereceptsdiskussionerna. Kanske det kommer ett recept i bloggen vad det lider, så vi har något att kommentera, vi blogg-s(n)yltare.

Mobo på dig!
Z.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home