Tuesday, August 16, 2005

...tiene tremendo CULO!!!!

Heard that song?! If not, check it out, I swear you most def won´t be able to not shake your booty (tremendo or not) to it!!!
I heard it first time before going to Spain and laughed my culo off, then in Spain we heard it all the time. It really is catchy, besides being about the booty.

While working I listened to some mellow old playlists I have in my Creative Media Source. Found some old goodies. And I´m taliking old goodies that I´m almost ashamed about telling, check my list out:
1. Hunting high and low - Aha
2. Each time you break my heart - Nick Kamen
3. Circle in the sand - Belinda Carlisle
4. I fly for you - Spandau Ballet
5. Smooth operator - Sade

And that´s only the mellow ones.....other skeletons in my music closet includes:
1. Festival and Vamos a bailar - Italian technoqueens Paola & Chiara
2. I know there´something going on - Frida (yes, yes, ex-ABBA Frida)
3. Bee Gee tunes from Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive
4. Copacabana - sung by Barry Manilow of course
5. Cross my heart - with Eight Wonder headed by ex-mrs Kerr/Gallagher Patsy Kensit

Am slightly embarassed about this but feel much better now that I´ve told you about it. Am relieved. And very tired.

Stay tuned for more confessions of a latinobeotch with severe performance anxiety. Buenas noches world!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johan said...

Skönt att veta att jag inte är solo att ha Copacabana på MP3-spelaren.

Jävel

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home