Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Easily bored or just plain restless...

The result of being such a genetic mix (although, thank the almighty for that, I rather be a genetic cocktail than a genetic repetition anyday) might be the reason for my neverending restlessness.
It´s like I´m almost already bored before I get what I want. I´m more into the hunt itself than the prey, I love to try and figure out how to get from A to B, but when I´m there I couldn´t be bothered. And that goes for every area in my life. And it hasn´t gotten better with age...haha, does anything get better with age but wine and engüindado*?!

Bad thing is it goes for all areas in my life, people, jobs, hobbies, etc. As soon as I´ve been somewhere or done something I want something else. And I feel like choking when hearing "settle down". Somehow it equals prison for me, lack of liberty, etc.
I should probably consider getting some serious help for this....am a freak...now where did I put that Therapy with Tony Soprano book?

*Engüindado = home made cherry liquor, totally delicious and gets you smashed in no time if not careful.

Update: Obviously it´s spelled enguindado. No dots. And obviously I´m not the family language genious as I thought.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enguindado!!! If u put dots on the u you have to pronounce it!!! Get it?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home