Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello winter

First day of November this year also equaled first day of winter. In kind of a chaotic way. As every year - no one is prepared for this and the traffic and all just go bezerk.
It took me quite a long time to get home from Tranan, where I met lovely J and T. After total partycraze this Monday I was not in the mood for heavy party and felt very mature and adult about it all kicking back with only two glasses of cider.

Am totally off. And I need to do something with my hair, like a new perm. After all, it's fake it til' you make it, inn'it?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fran Silva said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Fran Silva said...

Then it would equal first day of summer here... and I'm not ready, I need to lose some weight before wearing summer clothes :(

6:51 PM  
Blogger ullemon said...

Winter.. need to get that nice and warm summercoat. Don't think V&R for H&M will do much when it comes to a freezing degree?

About hair, you beautiful you! Don't forget - a perm adds volume, wich gives warmth in winter cold..

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej! Jag letade efter Shavatas ögonbrynsmallar och kom fram till din sida .. Vet du hur jag kan få tag på dem ?

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fran,
You loose weight?! Can't imagine! You've always been thin!

Ullemon,
I need a perm. Badly. Will have my split ends cut this week, can't wait!

Claudia,
Roligt att du hamnade här! Om du bor i Stockholm kan du få tag i Shavatas produkter på NK.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Åh underbart, TACK! =)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home